Thursday, July 23, 2026

July 23, 2026 (Wednesday)

Drinking (Yes/No) Yes (121/81)

Paid work - Retired.

Creative work - more work on what I hope will be the last shot of this sequence.  Still have to finish the overseer part.  Before that, the pan into the sky.  Did some conversions and edited them into the project.  Then, got some good work on the sky pan.

In the interim - got no sleep at all last night.  Periodontist appointment went fine, for once the charge was reasonable (though more to come, I'm sure).  I'd thought about getting the oil changed after that, but I was far too exhausted.  Error message on car: Service - Tire Monitor System.  I assume that monitors the pressure in the tires.  Car drove OK with that message but I'll have to see what to do about it.  Long walk today.

Overall - not sure where that Yes came from.  Successful days seem to bring that on.  Why?

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment